The Re 421 is the Re 420 with alterations to make it drivable in Germany (and Austria). These SBB Cargo engines are fitted with a German WBL panto and a PZB/LZB system.
This Add-On for Trainsimulator 2015/16 contains 2 reproductions of this Swiss bo-bo engine including 421 cab and working controls.
– Country choice CH or D
– ZUB (Just warnings for speed and next speed display)
– Wachsamkeitskontrolle (Swiss Wachsamkeitskontrolle and German SIFA)
– Working step-switch (Stufenschalter)
– Full wiper control
– Full pantograph control (German and Swiss panto)
– Customized lighting (OFF-AUTO-MANUAL)
– Real Re 420 sound
– Manoever mode (Shunting) in CH mode
– Pantograph arcing (Winter/Switchable)
– Snow effect (Winter version)
– Autonumbering (421 W and WS versions)
Please download an easy step-by-step quick guide and manual below:
V 2.2.2 is a small update (just package rebuild and new installer), to fix regulator issues that some users reported.