The Stadler KISS is a bilevel electric multiple unit commuter train developed by Stadler Rail of Switzerland. It is operated by the Swiss Federal Railways under the classification RABe 511, as well as by other European railways. In the early stages of development it was known as the Stadler DOSTO. KISS stands for Komfortabeler, Innovatiever, Spurtstarker, S-Bahn Zug
This add-on for TS2018 is a reproduction of this train including the following stock:
- RABe 511 001 consist ‘Berlin’ (ZVV)*
- RABe 511 002 consist ‘Stadt Zürich’ (ZVV)
- RABe 511 005 consist (ZVV)
- RABe 511 006 consist (ZVV)
- RABe 511 020 consist (FV)*
- RABe 511 021 consist (FV)
* ZVV = Zürcher Verkehrs Verband , FV = Fern Verkehr
- Functional RBe cabs
- ZUB system (Auto-sense Rivet Magnet Compatible) or ZUB emulation
- Deadmans Safety (Sicherheitssteuerung)
- Switchable destination boards (SBB Route 1, Lake Constance, Zürich-Olten)
- Passenger View
- Real sounds (original recordings)
- Some functions will ONLY work correctly using the included consists or when creating your own consists according to the manual.
- ZUB will only work correctly on RIVET GAMES routes. On other routes ZUB can be emulated.
Please read the manual to get the most out of your train set.
English: Manual RABe511 EN (PDF)
Deutsch: Handbuch RABe511 DE (PDF)
Français: Manuel RABe511 FR (PDF)
Testdrive (development test):
Startup Procedure V 2.0 (Turn on Captions) :
- Added Rivet Games Compatible ZUB system (picks up ZUB magnets on Rivet routes)
- Re-instated ZUB emulation for routes without magnets
- Default AWS for non-Rivet routes (like Zürich-Olten)
- Updated nose mesh
- Improved textures
- Some sound improvements
- Updated passenger models
- Scripting enhancements to lower load on CPU and better performance on resource-heavy routes
- Makro sound and function updated
- Braking system/behaviour changes
- 2 new versions (001 and 002)
Some users would like to have a higher position in the cab. Install THIS PATCH to move your view up.
Having troubles? Look HERE first.