Wilbur Graphics have been working hard to create a Dutch fictional route from scratch that is called the Retro Canvas Route (RCR). Retro, because the route will take you about 30 years back in time and Canvas, because the colourful Dutch landscape will be reminiscent to a painter’s canvas. With more than 20 various scenarios and 50 km of track, the RCR will offer you many hours of driving fun.
The route comes with a variety of Dutch & EU rolling stock:
NS 1100, NS 1700, NS 2400, NS 200, NS 500
Volker Rail V100, SSN 23 023 met ex-DB A/Büm stam
DB International A/Bpmz – NS ICR A/B/DBpmz – CIWL F, R en PS
Fals , Fads, Glmhs, ZZw51, EDKtyp 6a, NS Gs, NS Sgns NS Slps, NS SSlmas53, SBB Gbs, SNCF Gas
Apart from Christrains rolling stock all necessary assets will be included.
Wilbur Graphics has created some scenarios for Christrains’ new VIRM livery. This scenario pack consists of 2 scenarios on the Retro Canvas route:
- 01 CT VIRMm2 IC Boogezand-Langevoort
- 03 CT VIRMm3 IC Langevoort-Westeinde v.v.
You can download this FREE software by clicking the link below.
You will need the latest version of the Christrains VIRM for these scenarios to run.
Bugs / FAQ V1.0
- (part of) bridges are missing – Solution: set scenery density to high (as mentioned in manual).
- QD scenarios come up with error ‘missing NS1124’. Installer is updated (V1.1a).
- Some users are reporting issues with license key validation. Please use code 123456-123456-123456-123456-123456-220222 if your provided code does not work.