The family company based in Trubschachen in the Emmental was founded in 1910 and has been run by the third generation since then. The company manufactures over 20 types of pastries in the premium sector, which are exported to over 50 countries.
In 2010 the first “Kambly train” went into operation for the 100th anniversary of Kambly. The locomotive-hauled train, consisting of an EW III composition, which drove on the Bern – Trubschachen – Lucerne route, delighted young and old.
This pack contains
- Locomotive Re 465 (Simtrain version*) “Kambly train”
- Cars A, AD, B and Bt of the Kambly train
- A collection of AI vehicles (new with BR 193 SBB)
- 2 scenarios for the Gotthardbahn
- 2 scenarios for the Zurich-Olten route
Requirements for the Scenarios:
– Running Train Simulator (Railworks) 20xx
– The route Zurich – Olten (by B42 rail)
– The Gotthardbahn (By Rivet Games)
– The vehicles in this package
* Please note that this SimTrain Re 465 is not compatible with TwX versions of the Re 460/465. The control car can not be used to drive a TwX Re 465.
There are no reviews yet.